Below are 7 types of web pages that GET clients.
Before you dig in, if you need some good ad copy for your fitness website that turns visitors into clients, I can write it for you. Get all the details HERE
Ok, now about the web pages…
If your fitness website isn’t getting you as many personal training or boot camp clients as you’d like, chances are you either have one of two problems… or two of two problems:
1. You’re not enough quality traffic
2. You’re using web copy that doesn’t convert
Meaning your site doesn’t get your ideal target clients to take action… WHATEVER the action you want them to take is…
… It could be getting people to pick up the phone and give you a call…
… Or hand you their email address to get your free report…
… Or come in for a free or paid trial…
… Or register for a consultation…
… Or pull out their credit card and purchase your program on the spot.
Your site could look AMAZING… but if it doesn’t get you clients who cares?
It could be loaded with all the latest bells and whistles.
It could list all of your hard-earned certifications and accreditations.
It could go into great detail about why you’re the best trainer in town gosh darnit
It could have a ton of pics of you looking all fit, sexy and amazing. Stunning. The perfect light. Shadows between your abs. That killer smile…
… You good looking devil you.
But if it fails to convert, you could have all the traffic in the world and it wouldn’t matter one bit, because it still wouldn’t get you clients
While both traffic and conversions are important, you always wanna make sure to set up your website for optimal conversions using proven conversion strategies, right out of the gate—even before you get your FIRST visitor if possible
And then you wanna test and tweak to continually improve the percent of people who land on your site to take the actions you want them to take and become paying clients
Here’s 7 types of web pages that convert visitors into clients:
Your best bet is to apply a number of these strategies.
They all work.
The copy could be either be in a video, or words on a page, or both.
1. Tell your hero’s backstory
Tell your backstory about how you conquered the thing that your visitors wanna conquer (like losing fat and getting into great shape while leading a busy life for example)
Tell them about how you overcame the same obstacles they’re most likely facing right now…
… And how you’re now passionate about helping people just like them achieve the same kinds of results you have… conquering this bloody problem once and for all
2. Here’s what I have, here’s what it can do for you, and here’s how you can get it
– What your program is
– What your program will do for them
– How they can get started
This is a GREAT strategy to use on squeeze pages for capturing leads for a free trial boot camp or group training program
– What your program is (“Lose 5 Pounds Fast with Two FREE Weeks of Free Transformation Training”)
– What your program will do for them ( Lose 5-10 pounds in 14 days, tone up, look good, feel great)
– How they can get started (Just leave your name, email and phone number to get started)
It’s also great for promoting a fitness contest or challenge
Get your visitors attention, grab their interest, arouse their desire
to get on board with your program and achieve the benefits that your
program can give them…
… And then get them to take ACTION
4. Problem Agitate Solve
Enter the conversation that’s already going on in their head by stating the EXACT problem that they’re currently experiencing ( like having trouble losing fat) in way that resonates deeply with them
Then agitate that problem in a way that really gets them to feel it on a core emotional level
And then show them how your program is THE solution to their
5. Use a MASSIVE stockpile of impressive before and after pictures and other kinds of social proof
Load up your page with as many amazing before and after pictures as possible. The more the better. Over 15 is best.
And they gotta look good. I’m talking night and day transformations.
Then add in a ton of great video and social testimonials, like in the form of Facebook comments
And then state how they too can get great results by taking action now
6. Use classic a long form sales letter either on a web page, or in a video or both.
Including… not necessarily in this order…
– Headline that grabs attention
– State the problem – (could be in the form of a story)
– State the solution to the problem. The solution being your program
– State the benefits of your program
– State the features of your program
– Give social proof – Ideally in the form of before and after pictures
– Guarantee your program’s results (Like a money back guarantee)
– Sum up your offer – Basically summarize the entire offer in a few
– Call to action (Tell them what to do)
7. A Consumers Report… Kind of…
This works GREAT for a landing page.
Explain what things to look out for when hiring a fitness trainer, joining a bootcamp, etc.
Almost like a “consumers report” type of thing
Like “10 Things You MUST KNOW Before Hiring a Personal Trainer”
Tell them what to look out for… like how to spot…
– Programs that cause injuries
– Trainers who will overtrain them
– Trainers who have no idea what they’re doing
– Trainers who pack too many people into a workout and don’t
pay attention to form
– Training programs that will make them weak
– Types of programs that will make them fat
– Trainers who could care less about getting their clients results
And so on
Don’t name any specific trainer or program, just describe in general common problems to look out for
And then position your program as the IDEAL solution
Those are 7 of the best models to follow if you wanna convert your visitors into quality leads and paying clients.
Often times it’s good to fuse a few of these strategies together.
Now, I realize you probably have NO IDEA to create web copy like this without it being either boring, hypey or just plain completely ineffective.
The fact is, MOST trainers have no idea how to create web copy that converts
And that’s understandable. You probably didn’t get into training so you could spend your time writing salescopy all day.
You got into training so you could TRAIN.
You could always pick up some done-for-you copy from Instant Fitness Copy
Or I can write the copy for you… copy SPECIFICALLY for YOUR business.
If you have a training business that you believe in you get people results, I can convey its value to your ideal client in a way that inspires them to take action and join your program with a smile.
I’ll actually write the copy for you—Details HERE
This way you can focus on what you’re good at, and not have to worry about spending untold hours trying to figure out how to write good salescopy—which can takes years. And even after years of practice, most people still suck at it.
I’ll write down-to-earth, persuasive copy for you that builds trust, creates a deep sense of connection with your target audience, gets them excited about your offer, and gets clients… all done in a cool and entertaining way.
You can learn more about getting me to write your web copy HERE
Big Chris McCombs helps coaches, personal trainers, fitness gurus, gym owners, and entrepreneurs who are the face of their business build cults of devout clients and customers who pay, stay, and refer